We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Training Manager within BM TRADA Certification Ltd.
The successful candidate will provide strategic direction to deliver the successful and profitable growth of the BM TRADA Certification Training Business.
The main duties for this role are –
• To develop the comprehensive training strategy to actively support BM TRADA Certification products and skills
• To develop the Sales and Marketing plan to maximise revenue and profitability
• To utilise and integrate current Group resources to efficiently promote and market training
• To lead the creation of a comprehensive suite of training courses and supporting materials utilising best in class delivery methods
• To develop new courses
• To maintain training accreditation status, e.g. IRCA
• To develop and manage the delivery of a suite of internal training courses to support Group operational strategies and requirements
• To evaluate, maintain and develop a resource pool of approved tutors for both internal and external courses
The successful candidate will need to be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Have experience in marketing and sales of training, and educational services. Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a high level of attention to detail. You will also need a high level of computer literacy, including working knowledge of social media marketing tools.
If you are interested in this post, please send your up to date CV with a covering letter to Louisa Hicks, HR Advisor, on email@example.com.
£competitive + benefits
BM TRADA Group
We are looking for an accomplished editor and writer, with a keen interest in digital publishing techniques, who will edit and produce technical and management publications. You are likely to have all-round experience of producing publications in a variety of digital and print formats, maintaining a high standard of quality.
Reporting to the Publishing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• taking a leading role in ebook/digital product development
• technical writing and revision
• preparing material for publication
• verifying quality sourcing and briefing external writers, illustrators and designers
• identifying opportunities for repurposing and customising technical content
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent), well organized and likely to have relevant experience gained in a technical publishing environment.
It is essential that you possess both outstanding English language skills and superb attention to detail. You should be experienced in both electronic publishing processes. Knowledge of some of the following: Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign, html/xml and content management systems would be advantageous.
In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits including contributory pension scheme and private healthcare (after qualifying period).
Interested applicants should email their CV (including a covering letter) to jfloat@bmtradagroup,com
Alternatively, please send to the Human Resources Department, TRADA, Chiltern House, Stocking Lane, Hughenden Valley, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 4ND.
PR EXECUTIVE (part time - 20 hrs per week)
The PR Executive will be joining BM TRADA Group at a very exciting time and will have the opportunity to make a real difference within an established and market leading business. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the annual PR programme for two of the Group’s companies – BM TRADA Certification and Chiltern International Fire.
The role includes proactively developing and maintaining close media relations, preparing, issuing and placing press releases, case studies and technical features, recommending and organising appropriate media events and recommending and preparing responses on industry issues and comments made in the wider media which impact on the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the PR Executives in BM TRADA Group’s other companies - TRADA Technology and FIRA International to maximise effect and ensure consistency of message.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in this already well established business and help it to achieve its ambitious growth plans.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be educated to degree level and/or have a CIPR qualification or equivalent, have proven recent experience in PR and media relations including developing successful professional relationships with journalists, the ability to work with internal stakeholders to identify requirements for PR and make recommendations for suitable PR activities, experience of using social media tools in a professional capacity and experience in organising media events such as press conferences.
If you think that you may be a suitable candidate please or would like more information please contact Louisa Hicks, HR Advisor, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post your CV and covering letter to BM TRADA Certification, Chiltern House, Stocking Lane, Hughenden Valley, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4ND
- Sub-Contractor Vacancy
Due to continued growth, BM TRADA Certification is looking for staff with experience of working within the certification industry with knowledge of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety or Product Certification.
BM TRADA Certification is a leading UKAS and FSC accredited third party certification body, based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We work in every industrial sector and have a specialism within the timber and construction industries.
The essential requirements are:
- Auditor status (IRCA, IEMA or equivalent)
- Expertise in one or more of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Integrated Management Systems (IMS), Product Certification, FSC/PEFC Chain of Custody
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel
- A professional, diplomatic and pragmatic approach, with good people and business skills
You will need to demonstrate:
- A comprehensive understanding of Management Systems and/or Product Certification.
- In depth practical experience of your specialist industrial sector
- Recognised professional qualification(s) desirable
You must have a high standard of presentational skills and the ability to enhance our clients’ businesses through independent assessment.
If you are interested, please send your up to date CV together with a covering letter to Ellen Gregory, Audit Resources Manager email email@example.com